Toy Fair 2013, one of the largest and most important international toy trade shows, will take place from February 10 through February 13 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Several Joester Loria Group clients will be presenting their latest brand licensing extensions in the toy category at the show. We’re excited to share this sneak preview of what you can expect from our clients at Toy Fair:
▪ The Bridge will be showcasing the latest Annoying Orange products including Talking Plush, Talking Plush Clip-Ons, Talking Keychains, Talking Collectibles, Mini Figures, Talking Playfaces and Talking Target Game (Dart Board) at booth 4B2 on the fourth floor.
▪ Play Visions also will present its latest Annoying Orange assortment of pens, motion stickers and tattoos at booth 477.
▪ Sakar will display Annoying Orange iPhone cases, headphones and iPad cases at booth 1731.
▪ Bendon Publishing will showcase Animal Planet color and activity books and flashcards at booth 5717.
▪ H.I.S. Juveniles will display Animal Planet car seats, stroller toys, neck pillows, travel blankets and bath toys at booth 5741.
▪ The Poof Slinky booth will feature MythBusters science activity kits that follow a “trial and error,” hands-on format, allowing kids to “bust” myths related to everything from aviation to air pressure at booth 1977.
▪ MythBusters The Game will be on display at the Wonder Forge booth 2761.
▪ Kids Preferred will be showing the full range of The World of Eric Carle infant developmental toys and plush at booth 2167.
▪ Mudpuppy will feature the full range of World of Eric Carle wooden magnetic sets and puzzles at booth 6305.
▪ University Games will highlight The World of Eric Carle puzzles and games at booth 1661.