This year marks the 50th Anniversary of “Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?”, Eric Carle’s first picture book. To celebrate the occasion, The World of Eric Carle’s licensing partner Kids Preferred is releasing a line of preschool toys inspired in part by this iconic book. With The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ as its centerpiece, The World of Eric Carle™ has touched the lives of children around the world for three generations through Carle's timeless stories and vibrant artwork. Carle’s books have inspired children for more than 50 years having sold over 125 million books worldwide, with one sold every 30 seconds. Kids Preferred is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of quality plush toys and gifts.
Kids Preferred’s new collection takes inspiration from both Brown Bear and the iconic Very Hungry Caterpillar and features classic tales, interactive puzzles, rattle sticks, developmental toys and more and helps children draw upon the lessons in creativity, discovery, play and learning by exploring and enjoying the world around them. The new line will be available for the Spring 2017 season with prices ranging from $4 to $32.50. The new collection was recently featured by The Licensing Book.
Highlights of Kids Preferred Spring/Summer 2017 collection include:
• The World of Eric Carle™ Stick Rattles The Very Hungry Caterpillar™; Brown Bear; Elephant
• The World of Eric Carle™ Imagination Station
• The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ and Friends Mini Plush
• The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ and Friends 4 Piece Puzzle
• The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ Pull Along Xylophone
• The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ Magnetic Clock & Shape Sorter
• The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ Little Hands Block Set & Shape Sorter
• The Very Hungry Caterpillar Ride ‘n’ Roll
As the brand licensing agency for The World of Eric Carle, The Joester Loria Group has expanded the brand into a variety of categories through partnerships with more than 135 licensees and promotional partners.