JLG clients Corona and Modelo were recently on display at the International Home + Housewares Show, which took place from March 10th through March 13th in Chicago. The annual event featured more than 2,220 exhibitors from more than 45 countries, with more than 62,000 attendees from over 125 countries.
Seven of Corona and Modelo’s brand licensing partners were featured, including:
- Silver Buffalo and International Innovation Company (IIC) presented Corona and Modelo for the first time.
- Arc showcased their latest glassware and drinkware gift sets.
- CJ Global showed electronics including headphones, battery banks, a karaoke machine, speakers and cooler backpacks.
- Koolatron highlighted branded coolers and refrigerators.
- IIC displayed beer accessories, bottle suits, foldable ice buckets as well as bottle markers.
- Smartworks showed their grill accessories including grill tools, grill baskets and skillets and weather resistant BBQ grill cover.
- Silver Buffalo’s Corona and Modelo products include glassware, picnic blankets, freeze gel mugs, bottle openers and travel tumblers.
- WCN displayed glassware, buckets, paper party products and speed openers.
Corona and Modelo home products are carried by retailers including Bed Bath and Beyond, Walmart, Ross, Dollar General, Total Wine, Safeway, and Spencers. As the brand licensing agency for Constellation Brands’ beer portfolio, JLG has extended the Corona and Modelo brands into a variety of categories such as fashion, accessories, footwear, beach gear, glassware, home décor, and giftware.